25 Messalonskee Avenue
Waterville, Maine 04901-5437
Superintendent of Schools
Eric L. Haley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for important information about the Flu.
- Waterville High School is starting an eSport Team. More info at www.watervillek12.org/district-resources/esports
- New Computer Science Program announced for Waterville High School
- 2018-2019 School Calendar is now available.
- Mar 14, 2018 - Voters in all 3 communities approve of dissolving AOS 92 on July 1, 2018
We are looking for feedback on this website.
How about taking a quick 6 question survey?
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Waterville Public Schools is to help students attain the knowledge, skills, and attitudes they need to achieve personal fulfillment, be responsible citizens, do meaningful work, and pursue lifelong learning. To achieve our mission we believe that our curriculum should provide all students with a foundation of knowledge, skills and academic standards, along with opportunities to demonstrate and apply learning in varied ways across all curriculum areas. Curriculum and program offerings should provide opportunities for all students to realize their fullest potential and to celebrate their individual worth. Programs and activities should be challenging and should promote and enhance student's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social well being. Furthermore, we will strive to produce graduates who think critically and independently, adapt to new and changing situations, make appropriate choices, and act in a respectful and responsible manner. We believe that all employees of Waterville Public Schools should serve as models for students in helping them:
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Discover ways to express themselves creatively.
- Make responsible decisions as world citizens.
- Use technological resources to enhance their learning.
- Research, analyze, and apply information.
- Behave in a respectful and responsible manner.
- Appreciate world cultures and diversity.
Waterville Public Schools is committed to working with parents and the community to provide the necessary leadership, resources and support to accomplish our mission.